Ferno’s economic 65 Scoop Stretcher offers value for money at a great price. The 65 Scoop Stretcher eliminates the need for log-roll manoeuvres, which significantly decreases movement to the cervical spine. The Scoop is also ideal for hip injuries and for accident victims found on the street.
This all-aluminium scoop uncouples at either end or both ends and folds length ways for storage. Available with or without restraints.
- Telescoping tubes allow length adjustments to fit patients of various heights
- Fold compact for storage
- Can be used with Model 385-C Storage/Carrying Case
- Narrow foot-end frame for handling in confined areas
- Open-centre design permits patients to be x-rayed
The Saver Scoop Stretcher can be placed under the body without the need for rolling or lifting allowing safe and quick recovery while reducing patient and user risk of injury.
Once the end clasps are uncoupled the Scoop slides under the body with a scissor-motion. Telescoping frame for varying patient heights.
Folds for compact storage. Narrow foot end frame for confined space handling. Robust aluminium frame and panels.
Optional model 385-C Storage/Carrying Case available.
The Ferno EXL Scoop provides superior comfort and safety to patients who need spinal immobilisation. Hinged, interlocking ends allow the halves to join beneath the patient and gently scoop them up eliminating log-roll manoeuvres and decreasing cervical spine movement.
- Recessed head section to maintain proper cervical alignment
- Oval profile and angled handles provide ergonomic ease of use
- Narrow foot end frame for confined space handling
- X-ray translucent, composite material thermally treated to not get too hot or cold
- Impervious to fluids, easy to clean
- Four adjustable length options and folds for compact storage. Includes three restraints