Pro-Cab provides simple operation for one-to-seven users simultaneously and supplies clean breathable air to the wearer. Typical installations utilise existing standard breathing apparatus cylinders of either 200 bar or 300 bar that can bestowed under the rear seat.
Each Pro-Cab system is tailored to suit the individual vehicle design and application. The system is activated by turning on the cylinder valve for a constant flow of clean,breathable air, individually supplied to each wearer.
- Utilises existing breathing apparatus cylinders
- Suitable for 200 bar or 300 bar cylinders
- Simple stowage between front and rear seats provides fast and easy access in readiness for use
- Provides simultaneous respiratory protection for multiple users
- Easy to don and operate
- High visibility flame resistant hoods and hoses
- Multitude of other applications, including Mine Escape, Security Vehicles, Forestry