Gated Wyes & Breeches
Hose Winders & Hose Lay Tool
Australian designed and manufactured T, C and RF series hand crank hose reels are built tough for heavy duty industrial applications with innovative features that provide performance and durability.
Many of these Reels are currently in use on Fire Appliances throughout Australia.
- 25mm x 30m (or 35m x 19mm hose capacity)
- Live reel full flow fluid path and swivel
- Pin lock fitted
- Friction brake fitted
- Top wind 4-way roller with stainless steel rollers and bearings fitted
- Stainless steel fasteners fitted where required
- Direct crank hand crank rewind method
- Powder coat finish in Blaze Blue
- Welded steel spool and frame construction
- Australian made 2 year warranty
Dimensions approx. (Pictured left bottom)
A = 660-mm
B = 620-mm
C = 435-mm
G = 605-mm (including handle)
Specifically designed for thin walled synthetic hoses, it has two positions or settings for different hose wall thickness 1/4” or 1/8” (6 or 3 mm).
The Hose Strangler is designed to be used with 25mm & 38mm layflat hoses.
Replaceable rubber shoe prevents damage to hose.
Light, corrosion resistant alloy, painted brilliant red. 11 1/2″ (29 cm) long. 1.5 lbs (682 g).
Wrenches & Spanners
The Storz Folding Spanner Pouch is a very convenient way to keep your Folding Storz Spanner on your belt ready for quick access.
Made from heavy duty rip stop material that is also water proof, this pouch attached to your belt via a secure webbing loop on the back.
Minimum quantities apply.
A light weight cast alloy folding Storz Spanner that packs away small enough to place in your pocket yet very strong and still able to handle Storz Couplings from 38mm to 75mm.
The Brass ring enables easy attachement to a belt clip or carabiner style dog clip.
A very popular option is the Storz Belt Pouch.
Water Wall (Water Curtain)
The Water Wall or Water Curtain, provides a protective screen of water up to 30 metres across and 10 metres high.
The Water Wall or Water Curtain is highly effective and is ideal in many applications from protecting assets to cooling.
Available in 2 sizes, 38mm or 65mm
38mm (1.5”) inlet
Flow up to 510lpm
- 26 metres wide (at maximum flow)
- 7 metres high (at maximum flow)
65mm (2.5”) inlet
Flow up to 870lpm
- 32 metres wide (at maximum flow)
- 10 metres high (at maximum flow)