Please Be Warned!
There are very cheap Chinese Knock Offs on the market at the moment.
These units cannot be trusted!
As with many of these items, like cheap torches, they look good but have no back up or support and the internal components are manufactured from the cheapest materials.
The Defence Forces have a strict testing programme and will never use inferior products.
This is why the Powerflare is used by the Australian Defence Force, the USA Military and Emergency Services around the globe.
If it is cheap, then there is a reason!
The Strongest, most reliable Emergency & Tactical Strobe in the World Today! Popwerflare is the only original portable strobe that is manufactured to miltary spec. Do not be fooled of an inferior copy that looks similar. Powerflare is distributed in Australia by Fire & Safety Solutions.
Here is why……
- It can withstand being driven over by a tank.
- It can (and has been) deliberately thrown from a helicopter at 3000 feet onto a concrete tarmac with no effect. In fact, it is currently in use in Iraq & Afghanistan and is regularly thrown from Helicopters at 800 feet to mark landing zones.
- It can survive being strapped to a briefcase of exploding C4
- The Powerflare is currently in use by the Australian Defence Force in Afghanistan. (No other portable strobe was capable of doing the job)
- Is available in Infrared (IR) that is invisible to the unaided eye and only visible through night vision equipment.
- It Floats and is water proof to a depth of 300’ (attach to dive lines and buoys, designate areas/hazards or egress routes, night dives / cave dives)
- Has 10 different Flash patterns including S.O.S.
- It has no “right way up” it is the same whichever side it lands on.
- It uses Lithium batteries with a 10 year shelf life and that withstand extreme temperatures without leaking, PowerFlare lights are replacing light sticks in earthquake and hurricane kits for Emergency Response Teams (ERT, CERT).
- Available in Red/Blue or Red/Amber combinations, or single colours of Red, Blue, Amber, Green, Orange, White or Infrared with a choice of outer shell of Yellow, Orange or Olive Drab.
Whilst the Powerflare is slightly dearer than the Eflare, it cannot be broken, it’s Brighter and the savings are quickly realized due to minimal battery changes.
The Powerflare is far cheaper than the Turboflare SOS model.
The Powerflare is available in rechargeable or Non-rechargeable models. Pictured bottom, is the handy 6-Pack Rechargeable System in carry case and cigarette lighter plug.
Also available in infrared (night vision).
Fire & Safety Solutions is the authorized exclusive Australian distributer for the Powerflare. Contact us for more information or a quotation.